Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
This frittata is easy to make and so delicious — perfect for lazy weekend breakfasts or as a speedy lunch.
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) olive oil
- ½ red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 6 strips streaky bacon, chopped
- 8 baby potatoes, halved and steamed until just cooked
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
- 5 ml (½ tsp) salt
- black pepper, to taste
- fresh micro-herbs, to garnish
- Preheat the oven grill to its hottest setting.
- Heat the oil in a large ovenproof frying pan.
- Add the onion and bacon and fry until the bacon starts to crisp.
- Add the potatoes and fry until golden.
- Add the garlic and fry for another 30 seconds.
- Whisk together the eggs, NutriDay yoghurt, salt and pepper then pour into the pan.
- Allow to cook for a minute on the stove then transfer to the oven.
- Grill for 5-8 minutes until the egg is just cooked.
- Remove and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Just before serving, top with fresh micro-herbs.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.