Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Smoothie bowls are all the rage right now, and it’s not hard to see why. They are delicious, healthy and pretty as a picture.
- 200 g (2 cups) frozen bananas
- 200 g (2 cups) frozen berries
- 250 ml (1 cup) NutriDay Mixed Berry Yoghurt
- 75 g (½ cup) cashew nuts
- 125 ml (½ cup) milk
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) chia seeds
- 5 ml (1 tsp) honey [optional]
- fresh berries of your choice
- chia seeds
- coconut shavings
- flaked almonds
- Add the bananas, berries, NutriDay yoghurt, nuts, milk, seeds and honey to a blender.
- Blend until thick and smooth.
- Pour the smoothie mix into bowls.
- Decorate with the toppings of your choice.
- Serve immediately.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.