Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
This convenient breakfast can be made a few days in advance and is delicious, filling and healthy.
- 100 g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 75 g (½ cup) raisins
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) chopped dried apricots
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) mixed seeds
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) chopped cashew nuts
- 5 ml (1 tsp) cinnamon
- 1 Granny Smith apple, grated
- 250 ml (1 cup) NutriDay yoghurt of your choice
- 125 ml (1 cup) milk
- fruit/berries, to serve
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover with clingfilm and place in the fridge to soak overnight.
- Serve topped with fruit/berries of your choice.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.