Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
These muffins are perfect for an easy breakfast or brunch and make equally good lunchbox fillers.
Makes 12 muffins
- 250 g (2 cups) flour
- 10 ml (2 tsp) baking powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp) salt
- 100 g butter, melted
- 250 ml (1 cup) NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 150 g (1½ cups) grated cheddar cheese
- 175 g (1½ cups) grated baby marrows
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with PAPER muffin cases.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the melted butter, yoghurt and egg in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until combined.
- Fold in the cheese and baby marrows.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared muffin cases.
- Place the muffin pan in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the muffins are golden brown and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
- Note: these muffins will last for 2-3 days in an airtight container.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.