Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Chia seeds are all the rage right now and rightly so. They are jam-packed with protein and so healthy. Made into a delicious ‘pudding’ and served with blueberry sauce, they are perfect for breakfast.
- 50 g (⅓ cup) chia seeds
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
- 125 ml (½ cup) NutriDay yoghurt of your choice
- 5 ml (1 tsp) honey
For the blueberry sauce:
- 500 ml (2 cups) fresh blueberries
- 10 ml (2 tsp) icing sugar
- 5 ml (1 tsp) lemon juice [optional]
- Combine the chia seeds, milk, NutriDay yoghurt and honey in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover with clingfilm and allow to soak in the fridge overnight.
- To make the blueberry sauce, blend the blueberries and icing sugar together with a stick blender. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve the chia pudding layered with the blueberry sauce.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.