Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
These delectable smoothies will add a healthy kick to the start of your day. Make them the night before for an easy grab-and-go breakfast.
- 500 ml (2 cups) frozen bananas
- 250 ml (1 cup) NutriDay Plain or Vanilla Flavoured Yoghurt
- 125 ml (½ cup) strong coffee, cooled
- 5 ml (1 tsp) cocoa powder
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) chocolate chips
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses or jars and top with a dollop of yoghurt and extra chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.