Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
This recipe results in soft, fudgy cookies that are perfect served with a glass of cold milk.
Makes 15-18 cookies, depending on size
- 50 g (¼ cup) coconut oil, in solid state
- 85 g (½ cup) muscovado (soft) brown sugar
- 50 g (¼ cup) white sugar
- 1 egg
- 60 ml (¼ cup) NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla essence
- 200 g (1½ cups) flour
- 5 ml (1 tsp) salt
- 5 ml (1 tsp) baking powder
- 125 ml (½ cup) chocolate chips, plus more for topping.
- Beat together the coconut oil and the two sugars.
- Add the egg, yoghurt and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder and chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 2-3 hours until it feels firm.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line two baking sheets with baking paper.
- Roll spoonfuls of the dough into balls and place on the prepared sheets.
- Stud each cookie with chocolate chips then place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and allow to cool completely before serving.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.