Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
This classic tea-time treat is made all the better with the addition of cinnamon.
Makes 8-12 scones, depending on size
- 250 g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- 5 ml (1 tsp) cinnamon
- 5 ml (½ tsp) salt
- 1 egg
- 150 ml (½ cup + 2 tablespoons) milk
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) melted butter
- NutriDay yoghurt of your choice, to serve
- strawberry jam, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Whisk the wet ingredients together separately.
- With a knife, ‘cut’ the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and gently work the dough into a circle approximately 2cm thick.
- Cut circles out of the dough and place on a greased baking tray.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and allow to cool
- Serve with NutriDay yoghurt and strawberry jam
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.