Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Omelettes are a great way to start the day and this one, with its creamed spinach filling, will hit all the right spots.
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) olive oil
- 5 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) crumbled feta cheese
- 5 ml (1 tsp) lemon juice
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 6 eggs
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) cream
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the spinach.
- Cook the spinach until wilted then add the garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Add the NutriDay yoghurt, feta cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs and cream and season to taste with more salt and pepper.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add half the eggs.
- Cook until just set, pulling the cooked edges towards the centre with a fork, then add half the spinach and fold the omelette over.
- Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to serve two.
- Serve immediately.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.