Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Guacamole is always a crowd favourite and when made with creamy yoghurt it’s a sure-fire hit.
Makes about 500 ml (2 cups) guacamole
- 2 large, ripe avocados
- 125 ml (½ cup) NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
- 5 ml (1 tsp) lemon juice
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) chopped fresh coriander
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) finely chopped fresh chilli [optional]
- nacho chips, to serve
- Remove the avocado flesh from the skins and mash with the NutriDay yoghurt, lemon juice, salt, pepper, fresh coriander and chillies (if using).
- Spoon into a serving dish and serve with nacho chips.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.