Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Roasting the butternut for this delectable soup adds so much flavour and results in a recipe your guests won’t be able to resist.
- 500g cubed and de-seeded butternut
- 30ml (2 tbsp) oil
- 5ml (1 tsp) salt
- 2 onions, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 5ml (½ tsp) dried rosemary
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 1 litre (4 cups) chicken or vegetable stock
- 125ml (½ cup) NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Place the butternut in an ovenproof dish, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Mix well and place in the oven to roast for 30-45 minutes.
- For the soup, sauté the onions and garlic in olive oil until soft and translucent.
- Add the herbs and sauté for another minute.
- Add the roasted butternut and stock and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Blend the soup until smooth then stir in the NutriDay yoghurt.
- Season to taste and serve.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.