Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Take the classic Greek dip to new heights with added herbs and a dollop of sour cream.
Serves 4-6 as a snack/starter
- 500 ml (2 cups) NutriDay Double Cream Yoghurt
- 125 ml (½ cup) sour cream
- 1 large cucumber, grated
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) finely chopped fresh dill
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) finely chopped fresh mint
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) finely chopped fresh chives
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) finely chopped fresh basil
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) lemon juice
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) finely chopped spring onions
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- sausage rolls, to serve
- Season the cucumber with a pinch of salt and place in a sieve set over a bowl.
- Allow to drain for 30 minutes, pressing out as much liquid as you can.
- Combine the drained cucumber and remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the tzatziki into a serving dish and serve with warm sausage rolls.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.