Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Making your own frozen yoghurt has never been this easy. And this version is so healthy, you don’t have to feel guilty about indulging.
Makes approximately 4 cups of frozen yoghurt.
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 500 ml (2 cups) NutriDay Plain or Strawberry Yoghurt
- 5-10 ml (1-2 tsp) lemon juice
- 30-45 ml (2-3 Tbsp) honey
- Place the frozen strawberries, NutriDay yoghurt, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 2 tablespoons honey in the bowl of a food processor.
- Blend until smooth, then taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness/acidity with more honey and/or lemon juice.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer-safe dish and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.