Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
This is a fantastic idea for an easy dessert or a luxurious breakfast. Stir any fruit purée through the yoghurt before brûléeing for added flavour.
- 500 ml (2 cups) fresh blueberries
- 10 ml (2 tsp) honey
- 500 ml (2 cups) NutriDay Double Cream Plain Yoghurt
- 60 ml (¼ cup) caster sugar
- Combine the blueberries (or other fruit of your choice) and honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a small saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes until thickened.
- Allow the fruit purée to cool, then stir it through the yoghurt and transfer to 4 small serving bowls.
- Top each bowl with a tablespoon of caster sugar and brûlée with a kitchen blow torch.
- Serve immediately.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.