Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Flapjacks are a weekend breakfast or brunch must-have. These flapjacks are perfect served with fresh blueberries and maple syrup.
- 150 g flour
- 5 ml (1 tsp) baking powder
- 5 ml (½ tsp) salt
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) sugar
- 1 egg
- 125 ml (½ cup) milk
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) canola oil
- 125 ml (½ cup) NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
- Blueberries, to serve [optional]
- Maple syrup, to serve [optional]
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In a mixing jug, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well.
- Fry spoonfuls of the batter in a large, non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
- Serve with blueberries and maple syrup.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.