Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
These muffins are filled with good-for-you bran and dried fruit. They make excellent lunchbox fillers or a quick breakfast.
Makes 12 muffins
- 150 g (1½ cups) bran
- 100 g (¾ cup) flour
- 100 g (½ cup) brown sugar
- 5 ml (½ tsp) salt
- 10 ml (2 tsp) baking powder
- 125 ml (½ cup) NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
- 125 ml (½ cup) milk
- 1 egg
- 60 ml (¼ cup) canola oil
- 75 g (½ cup) raisins
- 75 g (½ cup) chopped dried apricots
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line a standard 12-hole muffin pan with paper muffin cases.
- In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix.
- In a measuring jug, whisk together all the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the raisins and apricots.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin cases.
- Place the muffin pan in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.