Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
These popsicles are any child’s dream and make a fantastic, healthy snack or easy breakfast.
Makes 6 popsicles
- 125 ml (½ cup) berries of your choice
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 250 ml (1 cup) NutriDay Mixed Berry Yoghurt
- 250 ml (1 cup) NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
- 10 ml (2 tsp) honey
- Start by mixing together the two NutriDay yoghurts and the honey in a measuring jug.
- Pour a little of the yoghurt mixture into popsicle moulds.
- Top with a little fruit and then some more yoghurt.
- Continue this, tapping the moulds to make sure the yoghurt settles in between the fruit, until the moulds are filled.
- Push in wooden popsicle sticks.
- Place in the freezer and allow to freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.