Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
This beautiful pizza will make a fantastic centre piece to your breakfast or brunch party. The base can be made up to 2 days in advance before assembling.
Makes 1 pizza
- 125ml (½ cup) melted butter
- 60ml (¼ cup) honey
- 250g (2 cups) rolled oats
- 30g (½ cup) desiccated coconut
- 30ml (2 tbsp) mixed seeds
- 250ml (1 cup) NutriDay yoghurt of your choice
- fruit of your choice, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Grease and line a 20-25 cm ovenproof dish with cooking spray and a circle of baking paper.
- Combine the melted butter, honey, rolled oats, coconut and mixed seeds and mix well.
- Press into the bottom of your prepared dish and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to set before carefully removing from the dish.
- When you are ready to serve, top the granola base with NutriDay yoghurt and fruit of your choice.
- Serve immediately, as the yoghurt will start to soften the base.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.