Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
These delightful tarts make very impressive breakfast treats and can be made up to a day in advance.
Makes 4 tarts
- 60 ml (¼ cup) butter or coconut oil
- 60 ml (¼ cup) honey
- 250 g (2 cups) granola
- 250 ml (1 cup) NutriDay yoghurt of your choice
- berries, for topping
- honey, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Melt together the coconut oil/butter with the honey.
- Place the granola in a mixing bowl, add the coconut oil and honey mixture, and stir well to combine.
- Press the granola mixture into four 10 cm tart cases.
- Place on a baking sheet and place into the oven.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the tarts are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- When you are ready to serve, place a dollop of NutriDay yoghurt into each tart shell.
- Top with berries and a drizzle of honey and serve immediately.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.