Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
These smoothies are packed with good-for-you spinach and avocado and make for a very tasty, easy breakfast.
- 750 ml (3 cups) baby spinach leaves
- half an avocado
- 100 g (1 cup) frozen bananas
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) almonds
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) honey
- 250 ml (1 cup) NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
- blueberries, to serve [optional]
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with blueberries.
- Serve immediately.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.