Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
These creamy popsicles are a sophisticated way to end any gathering. The lemon-syrup swirl adds just the right amount of tang.
Serves 6-8 (depending on mould size)
- 500 ml (2 cups) NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
- 180 ml (¾ cup) lemon juice
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) sugar
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) honey
- Thin lemon slices [optional]
- To make the lemon swirl, boil together the lemon juice and sugar for 7-10 minutes until it reduces down to a syrupy consistency.
- Mix together the NutriDay yoghurt and honey.
- Layer the yoghurt and lemon syrup in popsicle moulds and add fresh lemon slices, if using.
- Add wooden popsicle sticks and place in the freezer to freeze solid.
- Remove from moulds and serve.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.