You’ll never have to buy creamy salad dressing again. This lemony yoghurt dressing is just delicious on salads and also makes a great dip for crudités.
Makes 125 ml (½ cup) of dressing. The salad serves 4 as a side dish.
For the dressing:
- 125 ml (½ cup) NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
- 5 ml (1 tsp) lemon juice
- 5 ml (1 tsp) finely grated lemon zest
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 5 ml (½ tsp) dried oregano
For the salad:
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely diced
- 1 cup black or green olives, pitted and chopped
- a handful of fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and whisk together.
- For the salad, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
- Serve immediately.