Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Amp up your everyday muesli and yoghurt with this super-quick-and-easy berry sauce. Keep a jar of it in the fridge ready to jazz up your weekday mornings.
Makes 2 cups of berry sauce
- 500 ml (2 cups) fresh or frozen berries of your choice
- 100 g (½ cup) caster sugar
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) water
- NutriDay Yoghurt of your choice
- Combine the berries, sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring up to the boil.
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes, breaking up the berries with the back of a wooden spoon, until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Pour into a sterilised jar and store in the fridge.
- Top muesli and NutriDay yoghurt with a generous spoonful of the berry sauce for a delicious breakfast.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.