Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
This is a no-fuss recipe which delivers big on flavour. The berry sauce is completely optional but makes for a delicious addition.
Makes one 20 cm cheesecake
- 350 g Tennis biscuits, crushed
- ½ cup (125 ml) melted butter
- 2 x 250 g tubs plain cream cheese
- 1 x 385 g tin condensed milk
- 125 ml (½ cup) fresh lemon juice
- 125 ml (½ cup) NutriDay Double Cream Yoghurt
For the berry sauce:
- 500 ml (2 cups) fresh mixed berries
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) sugar
- To make the base, combine the crushed biscuits and butter and mix well.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 20 cm loose-bottomed cake pan.
- Place in the fridge and allow to chill for 15 minutes.
- To make the filling, whisk together the cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and NutriDay yoghurt until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the chilled base and place in the fridge.
- Allow to set overnight.
- To make the berry sauce, combine the berries and sugar in a small saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes. Allow to chill.
- When the cheesecake has set, carefully remove it from the cake pan and serve with the berry sauce.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.