Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Make these delicious and beautiful breakfast jars the night before for an easy grab-and-go breakfast option. Use big, well-rinsed glass jars.
- 500 ml (2 cups) muesli
- 3-4 cups NutriDay yoghurt of your choice
- 500 ml (2 cups) fresh raspberries
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) honey
- Fresh fruit of your choice, for layering (kiwi fruit and fresh berries work well)
- Mash together the raspberries and honey in a mixing bowl.
- Layer the muesli, NutriDay yoghurt, mashed raspberries and fresh fruit together in jars.
- Place in the fridge and allow to chill overnight or, alternatively, serve straight away.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.