Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
These smoothie bowls are completely deceptive. They are easy and completely healthy but are so delicious you’ll think you’re having dessert!
- 3 cups frozen bananas
- 250 ml (1 cup) NutriDay yoghurt of your choice
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) cocoa powder
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) peanut butter
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) peanuts
- banana slices
- choc chips
- fresh mint leaves
- extra peanuts
- Combine the frozen bananas, NutriDay yoghurt, cocoa powder, peanut butter and peanuts in a blender and blend until thick and smooth. Add a splash of milk/water if needed.
- Pour into bowls then decorate with banana, choc chips, mint, raspberries and peanuts.
- Serve immediately.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.