Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Healthy snacks are always hard to produce but this easy peanut butter fruit dip will have your kids licking their lips. The dip will keep for up to 2 days stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
Makes 375 ml (1½ cups) dip
- 250 ml (1 cup) smooth peanut butter
- 125 ml (½ cup) NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
- 5 ml (1 tsp) honey
- fruit, for dipping (berries, sliced stone fruit, mangoes and apples work well)
- Mix together the peanut butter, NutriDay yoghurt and honey.
- Serve with fruit of your choice.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.