Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Jazz up an ordinary crudité platter with this delicious ranch dip.
Serves 4-6 as a snack
- 250 ml (1 cup ) NutriDay Double Cream Plain Yoghurt
- 125 ml (½ cup) mayonnaise
- 125 ml (½ cup) sour cream
- 125 ml (½ cup) chopped chives
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) chopped fresh dill
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) chopped fresh parsley
- 5 ml (1 tsp) garlic powder
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) lemon juice
- salt and black pepper, to taste
For the crudités:
- 250 g baby corn
- 200 g sugar snap peas
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 75 g spring onions
- 2 large carrots, sliced into batons
- Place all the ranch dip ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Serve on a platter with the vegetables.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.