Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
These cupcakes are perfect for any celebration and are so easy to make. Top with swirls of buttercream for the ultimate birthday treat.
Makes 12 cupcakes
- 200 g cake flour
- 10 ml (2 tsp) baking powder
- 5 ml (½ tsp) salt
- 250 ml (1 cup) NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
- 200 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 5 ml (½ tsp) vanilla extract
- 125 ml (½ cup) canola oil
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
For the buttercream icing:
- 125 g butter, at room temperature
- 450 g sifted icing sugar
- 15-30 ml (1-2 Tbsp) milk
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the cupcake ingredients with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared cupcake liners.
- Place the muffin tray in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until the cupcakes are golden brown and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- To make the buttercream, beat together the butter and icing sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Add the milk and the vanilla and beat until well incorporated.
- Spread or pipe the buttercream onto the cooled cupcakes and decorate with sprinkles.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.