Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
This herby, flavourful yoghurt marinade results in the most succulent grilled chicken – these will be a hit at your next breakfast party.
- 4 skinless, deboned chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup (250 ml) NutriDay Plain Yoghurt
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) olive oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp) oregano
- 5 ml (1 tsp) chopped chives
- 10 ml (2 tsp) Italian herbs
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 5 ml (1 tsp) salt
- 5 ml (½ tsp) black pepper
- Soak your bamboo skewers in water to prevent them from burning.
- Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Thread the chicken pieces onto the bamboo skewers then fry on a hot griddle pan until cooked through. Alternatively, you can braai the skewers over medium-hot coals, or grill them in the oven.
- Serve immediately.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.